ClipperData, LLC – a global leader in crude oil and petroleum product cargo tracking – has launched global corn loading and unloading data. This highly anticipated category – the second of ClipperData’s product offerings to the global grain and oilseed market – includes a daily corn voyage report, as well as direct access to ClipperData’s industry-leading cargo map tracking capabilities.
Offering the most granular point-to-point grain and oilseed shipping data in the industry, ClipperData’s scale and footprint brings clients a 90 percent or better coverage rate* for the global corn dry bulk market.
The product includes:
- Precision vessel tracking by year, month, week and day for the world’s top corn loaders.
- Real-time loading trends to help clients get ahead of the market when trade policy, animal disease or weather disrupt supply and demand.
- Roll-up daily and weekly offtake volumes by country to assess variations in demand against government forecasts and customs.
- ClipperData’s data collection techniques and tracking technology allows clients to view voyage destination probabilities, providing accurate assessments for where vessels ultimately discharge cargo.
- Insights into operational efficiencies of other carriers, grain handlers and exporters.
- AIS satellite mapping to measure reliability, speed and performance of your fleet.
ClipperData’s real-time and granular loading data allows for bottom-up analysis and forecasting. Its footprint brings transparency to other export competitors and import patterns for key regions such as Southeast Asia, East Asia, the Arab Gulf, the European Union and Central America.